- We don’t collect any personally identifiable information of our users.
- We use Google Analytics to get aggregate data that helps us with various data points that help us take business decisions. The kind of data we get is aggregate and not individual. The data collected gives us an understanding of how many people visited our site, how many of them were unique, the number of pageviews, time spent, location of the users, the pages they viewed, the browser used etc.
- At times we use in-page analytics tools such as mouseflow or clicktale, that helps us understand individual browsing behavior. Again, this data is not personally identifiable since we don't ask users to give us any of their personal data on our site. We also use some chat applets from time-to-time to help our users with any queries they may have, real-time.
- Some users subscribe to our e-mail newsletters. Here we ask them to share their e-mail IDs with us. This information is not shared with anybody and we only send new media / new notifications to these users. We do not spam our users with daily or weekly alerts. We only mail them when something worth their while is to be reported. We don't share your personal contact details with anybody, for marketing or other purposes. Your data shared with MyHoardings is fully confidential with us.
- Our vision is to make it easy for marketing managers and advertisers to discover the wide options of advertising spaces available in India. If you're a media owner and your own media has been listed on our website and you'd like us NOT to show it on our site, please write in to business [at] myhoardings.com and we'll take down listing off the site within 5 working days. We have noble intentions and would love to work with partners who understand the value of what we are trying to do.